Online Workshop on Autonomy-Supportive Feedback taking place on January 29th, 2022.
Join me in No Borders Learning’s Virtual Space to learn about Autonomy-Supportive Feedback!
Saturday, January 29th, 2022.
2 PM CET (Netherlands) | 5 PM Dubai | 6:30 PM IST (India) | 8 AM US ET (Washington DC)
1 hour 30 min workshop
Feedback has to be effective but also inviting! Here are some of the questions we want to answer with autonomy-supportive feedback:
- Who has control during the feedback experience and how might we draw from students’ internal locus of control?
- How is feedback experienced by the receiver and by the giver?
- What might we influence to optimize the conditions around feedback?
- What are some concrete ways to provide autonomy-supportive feedback?
- You will be able to work in small groups, individually and as a whole group during the session.
Upper Elementary and Secondary School teachers. University level also welcomed!
We will use a virtual space. Check these system requirements before the workshop.
Certificate of attendance for your professional hours.
A full refund (minus the processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 10 days prior to the workshop.