Empowering Learners as Assessors
This webinar will look at the connection between motivation, assessment, and feedback. It will examine why we want learners to have more control over their assessment and how this promotes differentiation in their learning. This webinar will provide opportunities for participants to explore and take away practical ideas and strategies for implementation.
- Why do we want learners to be a part of the assessment process?
- How do we co-create the conditions for learners to actively think and participate in their learning?
- How can we hand over responsibility and empower all learn
- Sunday March 27th, 2022
- Time: 8 am GMT, 9 am CET, 4 pm SGT, 7 pm AEDT, 12 pm GST, 1.30 pm IST
- COST: US$30.00 PP
- REGISTER on Tania’s website.